Thursday, October 7, 2010

EOC Week 1 : My Voice

I am the design. The design in the technological world. Advanced in Web Creation of the world and graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 2008. I am now currently enrolled in the Art Institute of Las Vegas pursuing my BA in the design of the World Wide Web. I have dabbled in quite few design creations of my own and have always been in the pursuit of bigger and better things. I challenge myself each and everyday to improve on whats new. I have been a follower of the web since the day of bulletin board systems the first "IM and or chat rooms". It has always intrigued me to go beyond the boundaries to new foundations and create designs that are totally me, all you, and completely new. I have always been in the customer service industry. I just wanted to make a difference. Just serving customers and not doing what i love had a downward spiral for me after awhile.
I plan to use the newest software for designs that are up to date and easy to use. Flash, HTML, CSS, and Javascript are among the many different styles of design in which a company can choose from. Being in the web design business means being on your feet and having new creative and innovative ideas that stand above the rest. It means being competitive.
My idea would be that, "The World Wide Web is a canvas and the creative opportunity in which we play."