Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 3 EOC- Jeopardy challenges and opportunities

Pretty awesome week being able to make a jeopardy game out of the patent, trademark and copyright definitions. The first thing I noticed is that I am WAY out of practice this week with my typing. I have read a lot of these terms and definitions along with some of the other side notes that have gone along with the book, and even though I did that its still hard to remember some things and easy for others.

Its also hard to decide what to put in this game because there is such a wide variety of information. The info pretty much just comes together where they are all differnent in their own way and some how connected. I realize that I have much to learn about the patents that are involved in my field. I am hoping at the end of this term I will have a strong understanding and respect for the laws that bring them together. We will see how I do with this game and hopefully I come out ahead in the end for my own standards and expectations. I have the opportunity to show myself how much I have learned.

I am the type of person that can learn with seeing things and doing them, as opposed to reading them. However, this should be very interesting.